Risk and Compliance Manager
Salary AUD115,000 - AUD125,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 4 October 2018 2018-10-042018-11-03 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Core Risk and Compliance team supports the various Wealth Management products across the business. Their responsibilities include monitoring and development of the compliance framework as well as providing ad hoc compliance advise.
The Risk and Compliance Manager's responsibilities include monitoring and development of the compliance framework as well as providing ad hoc compliance advise.
- Plan, design and execute second line monitoring in accordance with the approved monitoring plan
- Formulate a compliance monitoring schedule (in conjunction with other compliance and business stakeholders);
- Conduct workshops to collaborate and agree the scope of each assignment;
- Development of selected monitoring reports analysing data to spot trends, themes or other specified practices;
- Present data and reports to appropriate internal forums;
- Participate in the formulation of recommendations to improve the compliance environment
Key Selection Criteria:
- 3-5+ years in a risk or compliance role within wealth management
- Experience in a 2nd line advisory role
- Ability to apply risk and compliance frameworks into the business
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.