Salary AUD300 - AUD450 per annum + SuperCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-11-21 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Compliance Consultant will support the Senior Managers as a hands-on project manager to support the expansion of the business on the Banking side and thus requiring interactions with APRA on implementing this new business. This role will have a focus on acquiring their AFSL.
- Organising a tracker of all interactions with the regulator and organising project governance in order to get other stakeholders feedback such as Business, Risk Management, Operations, Finance and IT.
- Assist responding on specific Banking regulator inquiries either in written form (drafting documented responses) or on conference calls.
- Assist with the implementation of the supporting documentation required to meet the regulatory requirements of the entity including manuals, obligations registers and local policies.
- Assist with the creation of controls and monitoring of the regulatory requirements.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to prepare any required deliverable for this project.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials.
- 5+ years of prior experience in commercial / wholesale banking, preferably in the domain of Compliance
- Knowledge of APRA prudential requirements, Banking and Finance Law, Australian standards and other relevant legislation
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret issues and deliver key messages to decision makers and stakeholders
- Highly motivated with capacity to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.