Compliance Director/Associate Director
Salary AUD200,000 - AUD300,000 per annum + Super + bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-24 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
As a Director/Associate Director in our Compliance team, based in our clients Head Office in Sydney CBD, you will have the opportunity to lead the strategy and co-ordination of the Corporate Operations Group Compliance, globally.
The Compliance Director/Associate Director will join our clients Corporate Operations Group, which is the global division supporting all businesses, including technology solutions, operations, human resources and other business services.
- The team takes responsibility for providing Compliance Advice, Training and Monitoring services to appropriate businesses globally across our four Compliance regions.
- You’ll manage and advise on Compliance issues arising from operational and strategic initiatives driven by the Corporate Operations Group technology and market operations teams, as well as other wider teams within the division.
- The Corporate Operations Compliance team will be responsible for engaging and providing advice on outsourcing activities and proposals and client money framework issues. They will co-ordinate the regulatory reporting framework for Compliance and organise advice on transaction reporting issues, leveraging the wider Compliance community.
- You will meet with the business divisions leadership team to understand strategic drivers and priorities and then lead the strategy and co-ordination of Compliance globally.
- This role will see you take the lead on the strategy and co-ordination for the Corporate Operations Group Compliance team globally, which includes setting and agreeing priorities and ensuring consistency within the team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to engage with the senior leadership team within the Corporate Operations Group to understand strategic drivers and priorities and provide advice and guidance on regulatory developments that could affect them.
- You’ll lead strategic projects for the function and participate in material initiatives to drive a high level of awareness around Compliance matters. This will involve reviewing, assessing and approving new initiatives, projects etc. and covering the review and risk assessments of outsourcing initiatives for the Risk Management Group’s Compliance function.
- You will undertake reviews of the Compliance Risks facing the Corporate Operations Group and will work to identify and evaluating critical controls affecting Compliance Risk by co-ordinating with the Operational Risk teams.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.