Advice Remediation Manager
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + SuperCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-25 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The purpose of this role, has a strong customer focus and, is to review customer advice provided by our clients advisers and assess its quality and appropriateness against the needs of the customer. The role will support the implementation of a customer remediation program and identify and provide remediation themes and recommended improvements back into the overall Advice process. The role will also ensure fair compensation of a client is achieved.
- Responsible for the successful execution of customer remediation programs.
- Design, develop and deliver end to end customer remediation programs that are valued by both our customers and advisers.
- Technical advice; using skills to form an assessment of the customer’s advice and related issues specific to their circumstances. Work through appropriate customer remediation solutions.
- Co-ordinate the adviser review process to ensure the customers new advice is appropriate for their needs.
- Calculate and determine the compensation that may be payable to a client
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that customer remediation programs comply with the business's standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that reporting / monitoring obligations are fulfilled.
- Analyse key themes identified through customer remediation programmes. Provide feedback loop into other advice business areas.
- 3 years experience in an advice role eg policy, advice solutions development, compliance
- Experience in compensation calculations for remediation is desirable
- Experience in managing relationships with licensees and financial planners and understanding their needs.
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum, Advanced Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent
- Must be RG146 Qualified
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.