Senior Compliance Analyst
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Matilda Werner
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-29 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Opportunity to work for a leading global financial service company in a broad Risk and Compliance role
Joining the Risk and Compliance Group means the Senior Compliance Analyst will work across all business units to undertake periodic reviews covering the design, execution and operational effectiveness of the regulatory control framework.
- The Senior Compliance Analyst will drive business engagement and confirm the assessment of key compliance risks and controls to business stakeholders, this as part of the annual risk and control self-assessment exercise.
- You will also conduct regulatory assurance reviews of key areas identified via the annual risk and control self-assessment exercise, as well as those requested by Compliance management or other areas within the Business,
- You will continue to maintain effective oversight of the Australian regulatory universe, review and test coverage and provide meaningful and timely reports of reviews conducted.
- You will also ensure that underlying testing activities undertaken are appropriately recorded and accounted for, and monitor and track the actions resulting from exceptions noted during reviews up until successful closure; as well as drive initiatives to achieve greater compliance and business-oriented results.
- An ideal Senior Compliance Analyst will have solid regulatory compliance and assurance experience from within one of the Big 4 audit firms, a financial services organisation or a financial services regulator. Prior experience in dealing with local laws and regulations would be advantageous.
- You will have effective stakeholder management skills with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an inquisitive mind with the ability to proactively identify and analyse problems, and propose viable solutions.
- You will also have the ability to develop relationships across various stakeholders, including regional Compliance staff and the business, whilst demonstrating exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Matilda Werner on +61 2 82893182 for a confidential discussion.