Senior Compliance Manager
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day + SuperCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Senior Compliance Manager role is responsible for providing dedicated second line compliance support to the Institutional Bank and Group Treasury teams. The role will assist with drafting and implementing new policy as well as the implementation of new regulation in the Financial Markets space.
- Engage with business stakeholders to deliver an effective compliance framework and operating model within the institutional bank. The role will enable this by working together with specialists across Compliance to coordinate and assist with:
- The drafting, design and delivery of appropriate policies, guidance and advice through effective change management processes and training;
- The monitoring and impact assessment of regulatory change applicable to the institutional bank;
- Build and improving internal operational and administrative processes applicable to the Compliance global teams to deliver towards the compliance frameworks
- Engage and liaise with leaders within the institutional bank to engender a culture of compliance that enables the Compliance Framework and balances the risk/reward position;
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in law, finance or another relevant discipline;
- Experience in banking or financial services gained with a large corporation, regulator or legal or professional services firm;
- Demonstrated experience in compliance, audit, assurance or a related advisory discipline;
- Demonstrated capacity to organise, prioritise and operate under limited direction in a complex environment;
- Strong communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to build rapport with stakeholders;
- Knowledge of institutional banking products and services and prior experience in policy drafting would be advantageous.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.