Senior Business BA
Salary AUD900 - AUD1,000 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-12 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading domestic bank is looking for a Senior business BA to help drive their Brexit implementation, with a focus on MIFID II and EMIR requirements. The role will be assisting the ED of Regulatory change Management in the implementation project.
- Identify the incremental regulatory requirements for the bank in moving from a EU branch structure (ie via our current London branch) to a fully-fledged EU based bank (domiciled in Amsterdam);
- Work with the current Euno project team to understand what has currently been built from a tech / platform perspective;
- Develop business requirements for the incremental build;
- Work with our IT teams on implementation of the build (as my business lead).
- Must have detailed experience and knowledge in EU G20 regulatory reform.
- Brexit experience is preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to drive the project and be proactive.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.