Compliance Manager/Senior Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 110000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Asset/Investment Management division is a very profitable part of the business and will see the Compliance Manager/Senior Manager having exposure to senior stakeholders in the business.
This newly created Compliance Manager/Senior Manager role will see you join part of a large and well-established team, responsible for providing Compliance advice, training and the coordination of reporting tasks for our clients Asset/Investment Management division.
- As a Compliance Manager/Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day provision of compliance advice to the Investment Management business in respect of regulatory matters, investment management compliance and internal policy requirements.
- The Compliance Manager/Senior Manager will be responsible for the preparation of reports (Compliance Committee packs, investor reporting) and will be charged with the proactive identification and reporting of regulatory risks, breaches and incidents.
- The Compliance Manager/Senior Manager will also develop and drive compliance training programmes across the Asset Management business on a variety of key topics.
- +5 years within compliance, with existing asset management or investment management experience.
- You will have a strong background in technical compliance, preferably with knowledge of funds management compliance with experience working with regulators and industry bodies.
- You will be solutions focused with a strong level of commercial judgement and a genuine interest in working closely with the underlying business.
- You will be able to manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities with a strong attention for detail and the ability to work independently.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.