Salary AUD230 - AUD290 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-07 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 230 290 290 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Accreditation Officer will; Ensuring that dealerships, finance & insurance managers and locums are all accredited in conformity with legislative standards and their risk appetite, Ensuring that insurers and insurance products are accredited in conformity with the accreditation policies and Process the ongoing review of these accreditation processes.
- Process the accreditation requests relating to on-boarding, in life management and off-boarding of dealerships, finance & insurance managers and locums to arrange finance and insurance products on behalf of the business.
- Be a visible reference point and subject matter expert to regional staff and head office stakeholders on Accreditation policy and procedure matters across the end to end accreditation process including on boarding, in life management and off boarding.
- Support regional staff by ensuring finance & insurance manager and locum accreditation requests are actioned in an efficient and compliant manner and that systems access is established and communicated within SLA.
- Ensure that all required notifications to ASIC are undertaken in a timely and compliant manner
- Relevant tertiary qualifications applicable to the position
- Demonstrable knowledge of the requirements of accrediting intermediaries to distribute finance and insurance products
- Ability to influence without authority
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Solid communication skills.
- Understanding of requirements of working within a regulated environment
- Compliance experience and sound knowledge of NCCPA
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.