Control Room Analyst
Salary AUD350 - AUD500 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-23 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 350 500 500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Control Room Analyst will report to the Head of the Control Room and assist the Control Room and Control Room Projects Team in project initiatives relating to the rollout of conflicts of interest framework policies and procedures, upgrades to systems and technology and related activities, including rollout of a new Personal Account Dealing Policy and control framework.
- Participating in the review and clean-up of employee records, conflicts registers, documentation etc. in preparation for the migration to the Control Room’s conflicts/PAD management tool - Conflicts Reporting System (CRS).
- Assisting with the preparation, analysis and manipulation of HR and employee data for employees subject to the PAD Policy.
- Assisting with administration and data management.
- Participating in testing, data clean-up and implementation of upgrades to CRS and other Control Room systems/technology
- Assisting with project management activities associated with project delivery
- Responding to employee emails in Control Room mailboxes relating to the rollout of and compliance with the PAD Policy
- Assisting the Control Room Operations team in performing monitoring and dealing with potential violations of the PAD Policy
- Assisting in the identification and resolution of issues related to rollout of the PAD Policy
- 2 years of compliance or other relevant business experience such as law, operational risk or audit, Control Room experience an advantage
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline e.g. finance, law.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory/compliance environments an advantage
- Operates effectively in a changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.