Compliance Senior Manager
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-24 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The purpose of the Senior Compliance Manager Compliance, Reporting & Governance role is to work with the Head of Compliance Strategy, the broader Compliance teams and the Chief Compliance Officer, to ensure that senior management and Board have adequate oversight of the maturity of our clients compliance management function, programs and policies and the effectiveness of our client's compliance risk and control environment which can be used to enhance governance and inform decision making.
The Senior Compliance Manager Reporting & Governance will play a key role in all management/board reporting, as well as all committee governance.
- Oversee and manage the compliance section of the Monthly Board reports
- Manage and co-ordinate the compliance papers associated with quarterly Board Risk Management Committee, Risk Management Committees and sub risk management committees
- Assist on adhoc management reporting requests from the Executive Team and Head Office
- Oversee and continuously improve reporting processes and ensure appropriate feedback loops are created
- Assist to create Compliance Strategy Documents and Annual Compliance Plans in alignment with our client's overall strategy
- Oversee and co-ordinate management commitments to ensure that commitments and actions are delivered within agreed timelines
- Creation of global and local board and management reports to a high quality and in a timely manner that support appropriate compliance insights and management actions
- Assist to respond to adhoc management requests, including budget, projects, and compliance information requests
- Creation of monthly and quarterly global and local reports that drive appropriate insight and management actions
- Providing input to the design of both HO global and local reports, as required
- Identify trends and insights in relation to the effectiveness of the bank’s compliance framework and compliance risk management
- Ensuring collation and timely completion of global and local internal management information reporting requests
- Creation of quarterly HO and Local Compliance reports for local management and Board that drive appropriate insights and actions
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure timely extraction and collation of quantitative and qualitative information into key management information reports
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.