Salary AUD350 - AUD500 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-03 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 350 500 500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The role of Compliance Analyst is based in Sydney. It will report into the APAC Chief Compliance Officer and involves working in the team to help maintain the compliance framework and broader compliance obligations.
- Assess regulatory changes, identify those with impact and work with market specialists to confirm implications for the business and steps required to resolve/re-mediate.
- Coordinate compliance reporting – monthly, weekly and ad hoc
- Liaise with brokers, exchanges and regulators to update key details and registers (authorised traders, trading IDs etc)
- Assist in carrying out trade surveillance – assess and investigate alerts, document conclusions
- Knowledge of derivative and securities markets
- Understanding the process of trading, including electronic and screen trading
- Exposure and general understanding of trading systems
- Understanding of a compliance framework
- Understanding of trade surveillance
- Exposure to analysing and assessing regulatory developments and managing their implementation
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.