Compliance Associate Director
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 18 March 2019 2019-03-182019-04-13 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 150000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Compliance Associate Director will pay a key role in continuing the build-out of the compliance framework and being front line to the business.
This newly created Compliance Associate Director role will see you join part of a large and well-established team, responsible for providing Compliance advice, training and the coordination of reporting tasks for our clients Asset Management division with some additional responsibilities across the wider group.
- As a Compliance Senior Manager/Associate Director, you will be responsible for the day to day provision of compliance advice to the Investment Management business in respect of regulatory matters, investment management compliance and internal policy requirements.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of reports (Compliance Committee packs, investor reporting) and will be charged with the proactive identification and reporting of regulatory risks, breaches and incidents.
- You will also develop and drive compliance training programmes across the Asset Management business on a variety of key topics.
- You will have a strong background in technical compliance, preferably with knowledge of funds management compliance with experience working with regulators and industry bodies.
- You will be solutions focused with a strong level of commercial judgement and a genuine interest in working closely with the underlying business.
- You will be able to manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities with a strong attention for detail and the ability to work independently.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.