Head of Compliance
Salary AUD180,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Rewarding culture
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-26 financial-services Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Head of Compliance will play a key role in managing the compliance framework for the Australian operation of this global financial services company. Leveraging your deep knowledge of Australian regulations, you will lead a team of compliance specialists in partnering with internal stakeholders and external clients, ensuring the Company continuously meets its compliance obligations. This is a challenging and influential role involved in rebuilding the organisation's compliance frameworks within Australia.
- Lead and supervise the compliance team to deliver timely, efficient and innovative solutions
- Draft, implement and maintain policies, procedures and processes
- Maintain the compliance issue register, ensuring breaches are reported and escalated
- Build compliance awareness and lead training and communication activities within your team and the business
- Chair the local Compliance Committee
- Consult on the implementation of (risk mitigating) strategies and campaigns and assist the co-ordination of compliance procedures relating to new products, services or campaigns
- 3 + years’ in a Compliance leadership role within a financial services or insurance organisation
- Confident communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence peers, senior management and external stakeholders
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills with a demonstrated ability to work under high pressure to achieve outcomes, prioritise work, meet deadlines, motivate staff and retain personal motivation and tolerance
- The resilience and determination to foster a collaborative partnership between the business and compliance
This is a unique opportunity to join a world class organisation and play an integral role in strengthening the risk management and compliance function and team.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.