Senior Compliance Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-06-09 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The purpose of Senior Compliance Manager role is to develop, complete and report on our clients Compliance Assurance Program; provide high quality advice and guidance to our client’s business on compliance matters; and develop and deliver compliance training.
- Development, completion and senior management reporting of our client’s key control testing and compliance assurance program.
- Development and management of key business policies and procedures.
- Review of marketing and promotional materials for APAC operations.
- Development and delivery of compliance training material.
- Assisting with the handling of client complaints with AFCA.
- Scope and manage compliance deep dive reviews.
- Provide ad hoc advice and guidance on compliance matters to the business.
- Reporting to the Risk and Audit Committee on compliance and operational risk matters.
- Degree in economics, commerce, law or accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years direct experience in financial markets regulation and compliance.
- Experience with regulators, especially ASIC, AFCA and FMA desirable.
- Detailed research skills and ability to effectively communicate complex issues clearly in verbal and written reports.
- Demonstrates knowledge of how and when to apply technical skills and procedures.
- Ability to perform complex tasks in the area of expertise.
- Anticipates and identifies regulatory issues and counsels management in order to develop legal strategies and solutions.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.