Financial Crime Manager
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The purpose of this role is to manage, review and uplift our client’s AML/CTF Program and Financial Crime policies and procedures – providing guidance to the business on AML/Fin Crime matters and assurance to management that customer identification and due diligence screening is being appropriately completed.
- Managing, reviewing and updating our client’s Group AML/CTF Program, incorporating corporate authorised representatives.
- Monitoring and submitting Suspicious Matter Reports.
- Developing and completing assurance over Onboarding KYC, IFTI reporting, oversight of OCDD/screening/risk rating and remittance services.
- Monitoring of fraudulent activity.
- Completing annual AUSTRAC (March) and FMA (August) compliance reports.
- Developing and issuing AML/CTF and fraud training material to staff.
- Providing ad hoc advice and guidance on AML/CTF and financial crime matters to the business.
- Reporting to the Risk and Audit Committee on AML/CTF and financial crime matters.
- Degree in economics, commerce, law or accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years direct experience in financial markets regulation and compliance including managing AML/CTF programs and/or KYC assurance.
- Experience with regulators, especially AUSTRAC and FMA desirable.
- Detailed research skills and ability to effectively communicate complex issues clearly in verbal and written reports.
- Demonstrates knowledge of how and when to apply technical skills and procedures.
- Ability to perform complex tasks in the area of expertise.
- Anticipates and identifies regulatory issues and counsels management in order to develop legal strategies and solutions.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.