Regulatory Reporting Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-06-23 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 110000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Manager for Regulatory Reporting, you will support the Manager of Regulatory Reporting and Controls to ensure the Global Markets business (and other business units as required) is prepared for and complies with the various regulatory reforms, such as Dodd-Frank (“Rules”), MIFID and associated G20 commitments.
- The Regulatory Reporting Manager will assist with the implementation, and supervision/monitoring of our client's OTC Derivative reporting and associated market conduct rules.
- You will work closely with the ORCA and MIFID project and BAU stakeholders in performing testing, analysis and reporting in line with the testing and monitoring guidelines. You will identify further reporting/control gaps for key risks and assist to develop operational and technical solutions to close these gaps and deliver improvements where necessary.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance or Commerce/Business
- Sound knowledge of Global Markets work flows including; Trade booking, Data flows, key processes, confirmations, settlements and reconciliations
- Excellent knowledge of Operational Risk Management principles and exposure to G20 regulatory change (especially reporting) preferred
- Ability to act as SME on Regulatory/Clearing projects with a track record of delivering regulatory change and/or process improvement to BAU
- Experience with Mures 2.11, 3.10, Wall Street, Peoplesoft, Reconciliations platforms (TLM, Sentry, CTC) an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Excel (VBA) , Access and SQL analytical skills and the ability to detect anomalies, errors and investigate and document the associated root causes.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.