Compliance Senior Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-06-23 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Compliance Senior Manager will provide business facing compliance support to the Group Treasury division of our client.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Compliance, the Compliance Senior Manager will provide insight, oversight and control to promote a rigorous forward looking and practical approach to Compliance.
- Supports the implementation of our client's Compliance Strategy across Group Treasury
- Drives a best practice approach to compliance management
- Provides proactive, reliable and relevant compliance advice on Group Treasury business activities
- Effectively communicates and engages with management and staff
- Proactively keeps abreast with new and upcoming regulatory changes and assess business impacts
- Proven (+5 years) experience in a similar Compliance / Risk Management role and ideally within Banking and Financial Services with a relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Law, Finance or postgraduate studies in Compliance).
- You’ll also need to have proven exposure across compliance frameworks, including the three lines of defence model, and financial services law obligations.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.