Salary AUD170,000 - AUD220,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-29 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 170000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading multinational investment bank is looking for a senior compliance person to assist them with all their regulatory and licensee obligations. The role will be dealing with ASIC and APRA regulatory obligations and looking at the licensee variations.
The Director level role will be subject to experience and level. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance, Australia and will be responsible for the following activities:
Supporting the effective management of relationships with internal stakeholders (management, staff, and all internal partners), including:
- Review AFSL requirement and obligations
- Build Organisational competency matrix and capacity
- Carry on AFSL variation
- Preparing regulatory reports and documentation
- Build effective obligation registers (APRA requirement)
- Embedding the governance framework for Committees
- Presenting policies and procedures to staff and assisting them in maintaining training and competency requirements
- internal policies and procedures for the business in relation to regulatory requirements, best practices and legislation and Advising of weaknesses or deficiencies in the compliance framework
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.