Compliance Senior Analyst
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD95,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 75000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Compliance Senior Analyst role exists to assist the high performing compliance team with managing the compliance framework and implementing all regulatory change.
- This hands-on Compliance Senior Analyst role will utilise your proven relationship management skills as the key compliance representative to internal stakeholders, boards, committees, industry bodies, and key regulators within the wealth management portfolio.
- You will advise and assist key business stakeholders within our client’s Wealth Management division to meet their compliance requirements and enhance their risk management framework across multiple wealth products and businesses.
- +2 years experience in professional services or financial services.
- To be successful, you will be an experienced compliance professional with a good understanding of wealth and superannuation products.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and compliance environment in which wealth products operate and have a track record in implementing and maintaining the relevant regulatory frameworks would be essential.
- Ability to make decisions, foster strong stakeholder relationships, and provide technical expertise within superannuation and related wealth areas will prove critical to success.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.