Senior Manager, Financial Crime
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 140000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Senior Manager, Financial Crime is responsible for providing in depth technical knowledge and expertise in relation to the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) compliance requirements; focusing on sanctions, driven from local legislation (AU and NZ) and Group Policy requirements (based on European and Global legislation).
The Senior Manager, Financial Crime role is responsible for supporting the Head of Financial Economic Crime in driving and executing our client’s strategy to ensure a robust framework and control environment is in place to mitigate and manage the Bank’s exposure to Financial Crime related risks, focusing on sanctions.
- Supporting the Head of FCC with the execution of the FCC framework and policy strategy and activities; focusing on sanctions, ensuring compliance with obligations and a robust risk and control framework is designed effectively and operating.
- Proactively manage and communicate compliance issues brought by changes to (FCC related) legislation and other regulatory requirements across Australia and New Zealand or relevant other jurisdictions by providing briefings/ updates to senior management and staff.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with requirements of laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Act as the FCC SME providing consultancy to projects affecting Australia and New Zealand products and processes to ensure compliance requirements are adequately assessed and controls put in place.
- Assist with the input and completion of relevant / required reports to Boards, Committees, Group, Management and Business Units as required.
- Assist with managing the methodology and implementation of ML/TF risk assessments across customers, products, channels and jurisdiction.
- Provide input and guidance to Group Policies and standards as well as undertaking gap analysis with the business when updates to new policies and standards are issued, including review of the local AML/CTF Program.
- Demonstrate general risk management awareness practices, through performing role in adherence to our client’s policies, procedures and values
- Completion of activities as set out in the Compliance Year Plan on schedule
- Increasingly leverage and contribute to global capabilities
- Effective management reporting
- Educate, coach and assist stakeholders across our client in compliance risk management
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.