Consultant Cayne Hyde
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 financial-services Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 40 50 50 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for candidates with Financial Planning and Xplan experience for the examination and investigation of current policies.
Your responsibilities will include :
You will be accountable for the analysis and commentary of compliance. Initiate continuous improvement and quality assurance opportunities highlighted by your investigations.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree in Business or similar qualification, or Diploma in Financial Planning
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory, industry and compliance obligations
• Experience within the Financial Services Industry and Xplan software
• Demonstrated experience successfully managing complaints and complex member compliance issues.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think “outside the box and objectively assess all relevant factors with well-developed business analysis skills
• Strong interpersonal skills especially with the ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
• Understanding of relevant legislation, compliance and operations
To apply please click apply or call Cayne Hyde on +61 7 3032 2212 for a confidential discussion.