Salary AUD500 - AUD650 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-10-25 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 500 650 650 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Surveillance Analyst you will work with sophisticated digital technology to monitor transactions and communications across our financial markets. You will also have an opportunity to have direct input into the development that supports monitoring, surveillance and risk identification. Further to this you will partner with the business to develop and implement communication and transactional monitoring & surveillance capabilities.
- Review all relevant data that has been gathered then provide a diverse input/perspective
- Quickly understand the business and process issues and data challenges
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
- Review business processes and documentation then implement changes as appropriate
- Consistently applying a risk management approach to all.
- 2 – 6 years trading market experience with strong business knowledge (preferred Market Experience) of Financial Markets (FX, Commodities, FX Options, MMKT transactions, Fixed Income & Derivatives).
- Understand of regulatory investigations
- Exposure to communication and transaction Monitoring & Surveillance technologies
- Business and/or technology tertiary qualifications
- Experience in conducting complex market misconduct analysis, providing evidence based conclusions and strong problem solving skills
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills with VBA.
- Fluent in Mandarin ( both written and spoken) would be highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.