Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 1 October 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you are looking for your next step in Compliance, then we have an excellent opportunity within our client’s Regulatory Risk Compliance team.
This role would see you responsible for assisting in the management of regulatory compliance for our clients Australia and New Zealand entities, as well as group-wide policy functions and providing day-to-day support on policy and licensing for ANZ.
- The role would see you sitting within the second line Compliance function to support business aligned Compliance and our clients business groups, including providing an effective advisory function and improving tools available to the team.
- You will assist in managing the licensing requirements for ANZ (both Australian Financial Services License and Australia Credit License), including filings such as responsible manager appointments and removals, licence maintenance, including variations and applications and annual compliance certificates for the Australia Credit License.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering our client’s ASIC Industry Funding annual data submission to ASIC for all ANZ licenses. A key function of this work will be engagement with senior Compliance and business stakeholders (group COOs).
- You will also provide policy oversight of Compliance owned policies, including policy reviews and execution which will be a key part of the role for the following policies; Outside Business Activity, Gifts and Entertainment, Soft Dollar, Breach, Incident and Escalation.
- +4 years’ experience in financial services, with a relevant qualification.
- ASIC regulatory experience required
- You’ll bring with you a good knowledge and understanding of licensing requirements in ANZ, ideally gained from a Compliance role within a similar financial institution.
- You will also have and be able to display excellent stakeholder management skills and communication skills both verbal and written.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.