Senior Compliance Analyst
Salary AUD450 - AUD550 per day + + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 3 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-02 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 450 550 550 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Senior Compliance Analyst will serves as a function/business/product analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for assisting with internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise.
- Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Assist with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
- Supporting the business in performing timely compliance reviews of new transactions and/or products.
- Assisting in the development and administration of Compliance training for the supported function/business/product.
- Researching any rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules/regulations
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm.
- Working Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies in the supported function/business/product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.