Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 4 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Compliance Officer be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) Regulatory Management and Frameworks team in Sydney, Australia. Our client provides a consistent and coordinated delivery of the compliance and operational risk program in Australia.
• International Bank
• Paying c.$80k - $100k + Super
• Based in the Sydney CBD
As a Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk Officer, you’ll play an important role in helping to ensure that all compliance, conduct and operational risks are understood, owned and managed to the firm's risk appetite.
- Act as a C&ORC subject-matter expert for the Investment Bank, supporting them in managing risk
- Ensure a profound C&ORC framework is in place and kept up-to-date with policies and procedures as well as legal, regulatory and business standards
- Deliver independent risk assessment and provide effective challenge to the 1st and 2nd line of defence in relation to consequential risks and the risk frameworks
- Provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
- Ideally 2 – 5 years of experience dealing with compliance and regulatory matters and operational risks in the Australian financial services industry, ideally covering Investment Banking and/or Asset Management.
- In depth knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, and a detailed understanding of current and anticipated local regulations.
- Analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimising risk
- Result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.