Financial Crime Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 5 November 20192019-11-05 2019-12-05 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 110000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Crime Compliance Manager with strong sanctions experience.
Sanctions experience not only in general processing of alerts, but also in tuning; application of regulation and system implementation to join our client’s Financial Crime Compliance team based in our Sydney Global Headquarters.
- Run the ongoing implementation of the name screening system
- Write the requirements for and run the Financial Crime Compliance side of the of the new real time screening system
- Conduct system tuning and calibration at implementation and on an ongoing basis, to ensure the system thresholds are applicable
- Write business requirements for all enhancements to the systems
- Functionally manage two analysts within our global team
- Take a strong role in transaction monitoring projects for the Retail and Institutional sides of the bank
- +5 years’ experience in financial crime and a relevant qualification
- Prior Financial Crime technology experience as well as prior experience of working in a financial crime compliance role within a similar institution.
- The role will require you to be willing to work flexibly to undertake calls and meetings with colleagues in different time zones.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.