Remediation Case Assessor
Consultant Cayne Hyde
Date posted 7 November 20192019-11-07 2019-12-07 banking Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 400 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Seeking qualified remediation case assessors or financial planning specialists experienced with the use of Xplan software.
Located in Brisbane CBD, you have the opportunity to join a very inclusive and supportive team environment dedicated to the successful management of client remediation cases, adding your knowledge and experience to their assessment.
You will be responsible for the examination, investigation, resolution and response to past client cases and evaluate file compliance based on current legislative standards.
You will be accountable for the analysis and commentary of feedback data to recognize continuous improvement and quality assurance opportunities highlighted by your investigations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrated experience successfully managing client advice files
• Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think “outside the box and objectively assess all relevant factors with well-developed business analysis skills
• The ability to plan and organise work on multiple projects, demonstrate attention to detail, and deliver results in a timely fashion
• Understanding of relevant legislation, compliance and operations and experience with the use of Xplan software
• Degree in Business or similar qualification, or Diploma in Financial Planning
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory, industry and compliance obligations
• 2+ years’ experience within the Financial Services Industry
To apply please click apply or call Cayne Hyde on +61 7 3032 2212 for a confidential discussion.