Compliance Senior Manager
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Mountford
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2019-12-20 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 135000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Compliance Senior Manager Regulatory Compliance, this Compliance Manager role is a key strategic risk management role that has a broad remit and responsibilities including providing guidance and oversight on all aspects of Regulatory Compliance across the retail banking division.
This Compliance Senior Manager role is largely an oversight, assurance and advisory role to assess, monitor and advise on both local Australian Regulatory Requirements in addition to our client’s Global Retail Regulatory Compliance Policy.
- Act as an SME in all regulatory compliance matters for the Retail business of our client
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the Retail business and Compliance team.
- Discharge all compliance reporting and quality assurance responsibilities for both local regulators and Regional/Group Compliance.
- Ensure all aspects of the compliance framework are up to date and effective.
- Interaction with Regulators and industry bodies in Australia on Regulatory Compliance matters relating to Retail in conjunction with the Regulatory Affairs function including input into regulatory reporting
- Composing and updating regulatory compliance policies and communicating these to the business
- Strong experience and understanding of retail banking, wealth management businesses and consumer finance regulatory requirements, and the associated control frameworks;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to build strong relationships with both Compliance and business stakeholders
- A pragmatic approach to providing solution based advice/guidance, with our customer's needs front of mind
- Strong presentation and writing skills; ability to articulate confidently and clearly Compliance training programs and update regulatory compliance policies.
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning. Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
- Minimal need for supervision/guidance and strong dive for self-sufficient learning and development; ability to source answers to issues and form own opinion
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Mountford on 02 8289 3171 for a confidential discussion.