Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Eoin Reynolds
Job Ref 1699470/001
Date posted 24 June 2022melbourne banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-06-24 2022-07-24 banking Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Join a Big 4 Bank
- Project driven with exposure to a wide range of Risk and Compliance initiatives
- WFH flex
Amazing opportunity to join an immersive fast paced project in one of Australia's leading banking institutions. This is a project driven role to assist in the uplift of controls, frameworks, contents and policies.
This exciting project plays a key role in the way the bank manages changes to Compliance & Operational Risk (C&OR), to address known areas for improvement. The program contributes to the C&OR vision, whereby effectively and efficiently identify and managing evolving operational risks and compliance obligations to keep customers, employees, and the business thriving.
- Sourcing and understanding obligations and other sources
- Work with the Policy Owner/s to develop Policy Control requirements and develop library of controls
- Map obligations to Policy Control requirements
- Develop high quality presentations and documentation for use with the Business Unit and other stakeholders
- Establish traceability between Obligations and Controls for assigned Non-Financial Risk Theme/s
- Develop strong and effective relationships with stakeholders, communicating business benefits of the initiative.
- 8+ years of Compliance & Operational Risk experience, within Financial Services industry and/or consulting
- Preferably working experience of developing framework related documents for a large financial institution
- Demonstrated stakeholder and customer management ability, ability to influence and be credible with all level of staff.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Compliance & Operational risk frameworks (including Conduct risk, Financial crime, Information Security), processes and systems, highly desirable
- Previous experience in policy development or in a similar domain
- Experience in Change Management
- Ability to solve complex problems using a range of techniques and good analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge of Risk and Compliance domains with comprehensive knowledge of risk frameworks
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Eoin Reynolds on 03 8628 2154 for a confidential discussion.