Commercial Property and Lending Manager
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 30 August 2016
This business operates from state-of-the-art offices and has built a strong reputation over the past 10 years by understanding the needs of their customers and stakeholders. As the business builds from strength to strength, they are now seeking a dedicated and professional Finance and Property Manager to maintain, assess and promote the continued business success.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for analysing opportunities, minimizing risk and maximising outcomes, in addition to growing the existing business relationships as well as promoting yourself within the Finance and Property markets through networking and business development activities.
We are seeking professionals with strong analytical ability, who have a passion for property and finance with a strong customer and sales focus. In addition, you will need to engage in quality commercial business conversations, identify genuine opportunities and develop the strategies to realise these opportunities through partnering with clients and assisting in the business growth. Above all you will be able to add-value through your expertise and have a genuine interest in building partnerships and referral networks.
- Provide professional Property and Finance management and analysis services to key commercial and investment clients
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including tenants, operational staff, clients, property and finance industry professionals and management
- Manage the financial performance of the assets
- Preparation of reports including financial, arrears, maintenance summaries, tenant issues/meetings
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience with face to face consultation in Property or a relevant portfolio within Financial Services
- Tertiary qualification/s in Property and/or Finance
- Ability to provide superior client service, build strong relationships with key stakeholders and achieve set objectives
- Strong communication and negotiation skills that compliment your proactive determination
As a strong relationship builder with exceptional people management skills, strong analytical skills and resilience, you will thrive in a challenging environment. You will be involved in identifying complex problems and resolving with solution focussed recommendations by ensuring “best practice” strategies are implemented and adhered to.
What you will get in return is your chance to be part of a trusted growing group who offer dynamic opportunities unparalleled in any other role.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.