Client Services - Agribanking
Salary AUD70000 - AUD85000 per annum
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Charles Linton
Date posted 27 September 2016
This organisation has a reputation to providing tailored banking solutions to the Agribusiness. Servicing the wheat belt region, this Perth based opportunity will provide you with a key platform to launch your Relationship Banking career.
- Intercepting and actioning client queries
- Providing financial assessments on balance sheets, P + L's and future cash flows
- Driving a cross-selling agenda while acting as a key referrer to other parts of the business
- Ensuring that data integrity and credit processes are adhered to at all times
- Making certain that any client requirement is actioned within 24 hours
- A solid working knowledge of business financial services
- A strong interest and/or experience in the Agribusiness sector
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Highly driven, degree qualified, well presented
- Career motivated with a willingness to travel if required
In this client service position you will assist the relationship managers to maintain important working relationships with their clients. This will involve daily direct contact via phone and email, thus we are seeking a driven and pro-active person who enjoys working as part of a team.
To apply please click apply or call Charles Linton on 08 9266 0915 for a confidential discussion.