Salary AUD90000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 10 October 2016
Opportunity to work in a combined Project Manager / Business Analyst role for a growing retail bank
A leading local banking institution is looking to hire a Project Manager / Business Analyst on a permanent basis to work on a number of high profile projects across the business. The Project Manager / Business Analyst will be responsible for driving forward projects, including the implementation and upgrade of new systems by working with key stakeholders across different business lines and functions. The ideal candidate will have a business projects background with a number of years experience as a Business Analyst / Project Manager within Financial Services.
• Document business requirements as requested for all projects.
• Coordinate the completion of the high level solution design for approval by stakeholders.
• Oversee the implementation of the agreed solution.
• Document test Strategy and Test Cases.
• Identify and manage project issues and risks
• Ensure adequate ongoing communication with stakeholders
• Ensure solutions are robust, scalable and efficient
• Provide regular updates on progress to key stakeholders and Senior Finance management both verbal and written.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in systems and processes and deliver change
• 3-5yrs+ experience working in a similar role
• Experience in delivering business projects
• Project Management and/or business analysis experience
• Experience in developing business analysis artefacts - business process mapping, use cases, etc
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global organisation which promotes strong career development and learning opportunities. It will also enable the successful candidate to work on key projects that are integral to the on-going success of the organisation.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.