Relationship Manager - Business Banking
Salary AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum
Location Great Southern
Consultant Charles Linton
Date posted 15 November 2016
An ASX market leader, this respected financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Relationship Manager to grow an established portfolio, within the great southern region.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the group. You will inherit and drive a number of key client relationships that will ensure a smooth transition into the role.
- Understanding the key drivers and buying habits of clients in the region
- Promoting and cross-selling a broad range of banking products
- Managing administration, sales cycles, account management schedules and identify industry trends
- Leading by example to achieve agreed sales and revenue targets
- Increasing market share by winning new business
Skills / Requirements:
- Business Degree qualified
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ideally four years business banking and or lending experience
- Proven credit assessment skills
- A highly career driven, ambitious personality; with a passion for exceeding customer expectations
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong business development credit writing and relationship management skills. This position will suit either an experienced banking relationship manager or an accomplished sales professional looking to advance their career in this diversified financial services offering. An attractive salary package including a fully maintained vehicle will be offered to the successful candidate. Assistant Managers or Credit Analysts with an interest or track record in agribusiness are also encouraged to apply. The region is enjoying a period of prosperity and as such, there has never been a better time to develop your career in financial services.
To apply please click apply or call Charles Linton on 08 9266 0915 for a confidential discussion.