Salary Competitive salary
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Claudia Wills
Date posted 18 November 2016
Working for one of the Big 4 banks in Melbourne, this is a leading organisation within Australia’s mortgage industry. The company is recognised for its high quality training and facilities and provides continuous opportunities for career progression. The successful candidate will be reporting to a Credit Team Leader. The Credit Analyst will be responsible for liaising with the front line to ensure the Mortgage Credit applications are approved within the agreed time frame.
- Perform end to end assessment on complex Mortgage credit applications
- Work thorough credit worthiness assessment and thorough decision making
- Proactively re-package and communicate deal options
- Adhere to all audit and compliance requirements to prevent exposure to unacceptable risk
- Ensure that all credit applications are done within the appropriate time frame
- Must have a DLA
- Be able to assess complex financials
- Have had 3 years experience in mortgage credit assessment
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
This provides an opportunity for a skilled credit analyst to build a career at one of the Big 4 Banks. There is excellent carer progression and a competitive remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Claudia Wills on 03 8628 2236 for a confidential discussion.