Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking - Adelaide
Consultant Ella Thomson
Date posted 1 March 2017
A leading Big 4 Bank is currently seeking a high performing individual with solid and proven Business Banking relationship management experience to join an already successful and vibrant team in Adelaide. This role is integral to the business, focused on proactively working to increase market share within the corporate and commercial segment and building successful awareness within the Adelaide CBD region.
An organisation that is passionate about the people and committed to recognising the value that diversity and opportunity brings to the staff, customers and business outcomes.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing, developing and fostering an existing portfolio of corporate and commercial customers, converting cross-sales opportunities and proactive acquisition of new bank customers.
- Building and fostering a portfolio of high-value Corporate customers
- Promoting and advocating key products and services within the market segment
- Coaching and mentoring team members to continue the development of a high performing culture
- Providing holistic banking solutions tailored to customer’s needs
- Providing innovative and fast solutions to better the customer experience
- Networking and leveraging referrals from Branches and internal relationships ensuring effective feedback
- Strong understanding of corporate and commercial Banking products, services and credit lending procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk policies including credit and operational risk
- Sound understanding of the Code of Banking practice
- Ability to successfully meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Corporate or commercial banking experience with demonstrated superior customer service
This is an opportunity to join an organisation who understands that your success leads to the customers’ satisfaction. They will support and actively encourage your career development and growth, while providing you with a broad range of benefits this includes providing flexible work options.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Thomson on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.