Residential Lending Manager
Salary Salary + Bonus
Consultant Ella Thomson
Date posted 9 March 2017
Limited companies can boast the growth and success this well known Australian brand has managed in the SA market. This business has grown to hold a substantial position in its market sector and is now seeking an experienced Residential Lending Manager to drive the business growth and compliment the business success.
This opportunity will not only give you the chance to service your customers end-to-end, but it will also give you the ability to achieve excellent earning potential based on a supportive KPI structure. You will be part of a small cohesive team who heavily support each other and a Manager who leads by example with hands on support, coaching and mentoring. Not to mention, the Adelaide CBD will be your area of expertise to service and holds an established customer network.
- Generate new business opportunities through supported marketing campaigns
- Drive leads and referrals generated from existing branch and referral based networks
- Maintain and service current customers
- Manage the sale and execution of home loans
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service to existing customers through frequent contact and support
- A proven track record in Personal and/or Residential Lending
- Demonstrated business development skills with successful outcomes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven customer centric work ethic
This is an opportunity to join an organisation that will provide you with the potential to thrive in a successful and developing environment where you can enhance your knowledge and skill set to grow your career long term. If you are a self-motivated professional with the ability to build rapport and develop existing networks, this is the right working environment that shall see you succeed as you will be able to self manage and work to your strengths. It is the opportunity to build your personal brand within an already nationally recognised successful brand.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Thomson on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.