Lending Associate - Loan IQ
Salary AUD65000 - AUD70000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 16 March 2017
Leading domestic bank is seeking an experienced individual for the asset finance middle office team with strong understanding of Loan IQ You will be responsible for checking transactions and providing support relating to Syndicated and Bilateral Loans, Cash Advances and Bill Acceptance Lines
- Efficient and effective coordination of daily workflow activities, including observation of currency and treasury cut-off times
- Manage workflow requirements to ensure delivery within SLA’s and KPI’s
- Workflow planning, monitoring and scheduling as well as operational risk compliance
- Ensure transactions are prioritised and completed within the required timeframes, consistent with agreed service levels
- Take ownership of internal and external customer inquiries and liaise with Team Members and other teams to ensure the very best in customer service.
- Ensure service levels and customer feedback are monitored and reviewed regularly for consistent improvement to the customer experience.
- Continuously improve processes and systems to enable the achievement of seamless, end-to-end processing.
- Knowledge of Corporate Lending products and processes
- Loan IQ experience Demonstrated
- knowledge of and experience in managing operational risk associated with Financial Markets or lending products
- Proven experience in delivering high standards of customer service within agreed service levels within a high-volume environment
- Operational Risk awareness and Risk Management mindset
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.