Senior Relationship Manager
Salary AUD100000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 3 April 2017
This big 4 bank is currently interested in recruiting a Relationship Manager into their Sydney team to focus on the Commercial market. The role will manage a portfolio of commercial clients, lending up to $20mil across a variety of industries. As the Relationship Manager, you will provide meaningful and proactive solutions for a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will understand the specific needs and goals of the clients and be able to generate new revenue for the bank.
- Understand the specific needs and aims of our clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
- Continue to develop and grow client base of new clients
- Own and maintain a portfolio of clients and drive revenue from the portfolio (up to $20mil)
- Improve customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
- Work with dedicated specialists to drive increase in cross holdings
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
- Minimum 3 years experience in a business or commercial banking relationship management role
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain client relationships
- Thorough understanding of credit and commercial lending
- Excellent communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (finance, accounting, commerce, banking or similar)
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An attractive bonus will be put in place for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.