Business Banking Manager
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD105,000 per annum + Super
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The role will manage a portfolio of business clients, lending up to $1mil across a variety of industries. As the Relationship Manager, you will provide meaningful and proactive solutions for a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will understand the specific needs and goals of the clients and be able to generate new revenue for the bank.
- Understand the specific needs and aims of our clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
- Continue to develop and grow client base of new clients
- Own and maintain a portfolio of clients and drive revenue from the portfolio (up to $1mil)
- Improve customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
- Work with dedicated specialists to drive increase in cross holdings
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
- Minimum 2 years experience in a business banking role
- Existing Broker network
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain client relationships
- Thorough understanding of credit and commercial lending
- Excellent communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (finance, accounting, commerce, banking or similar)
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career within Business Banking. An attractive bonus will be put in place for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.