Salary Competitive salary
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working for this leading organisation within Australia’s mortgage industry you will be an integral part of the Credit Assessment team. The company is recognised for its high quality training and facilities and provides continuous opportunities for career progression. The successful candidate will be reporting to a Credit Team Leader and will be responsible for the assessing of end to end Residential Home Loans and Commercial Property Loans.
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform end to end assessment on complex mortgage credit applications
- Work thorough credit worthiness assessment and thorough decision making
- Proactively re-package and communicate deal options
- Adhere to all audit and compliance requirements to prevent exposure to unacceptable risk
- Ensure that all credit applications are done within the appropriate time frame
The Successful Credit Analyst :
- Must hold a DLA
- Be able to assess complex financials
- Have had 3 years experience in mortgage credit assessment
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that values its employees and understands the importance of providing a positive working culture whilst offering work life balance.
To discuss tis role further please contact Melanie Munro 03 8628 2203 or click on the apply now button below.