Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Antonia Ciarletta
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This Australian based bank has an exceptional brand, supporting growth, the retention of client relationships and the development of new business.
As the Branch Manager you will take ownership of managing the customer base and entire branch facilities through existing networks or actively developing new business growth in the region.
- Build an in-depth understanding of your client’s underlying banking needs whilst building strong and lasting relationships with them;
- Establish new networks with internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop customer service and specific banking needs of various customers;
- Oversee all operational activities of the branch including compliance and risk framework;
- Endorse sales activity and growth platform of the local branch;
- Attention to detail and proven judgement record to ensure that customer's needs are met at all times.
- Previous experience in a similar position with a financial institution;
- Leadership and team management;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A proven track record having developed teams and relationships in previous roles;
- Understanding of policy and procedures associated with branch management compliance.
- Imminent career progression;
- Household name;
- Competitive salary and perks.
To apply please click apply or call Antonia Ciarletta on +61 3 86282100 for a confidential discussion.