Assistant Relationship Manager - Business Banking
Location Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Antonia Ciarletta
Date posted 1 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This Australian based bank has an exceptional brand, supporting growth, the retention of client relationships and the development of new business
Our client is a leading Australian bank with operations spanning the globe. With an exceptional brand leading its recent growth, this bank is a powerhouse in retail, business, corporate and institutional banking.
About the role
As an Assistant Relationship Manager you will work collaboratively with a Relationship Manager to manage a portfolio of clients with lending requirements ranging from $10-$30 million. In this role, you will be required to manage the underlying credit and also interact with customer queries and day to day needs.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Maintaining and managing a portfolio of Business Banking clients.
- Liaising with customers on a day to day basis, answering queries in a timely manner.
- Analysing new and existing credit facilities in adherence to Bank policy and procedure.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- A background in a similar Business or Commercial Banking role.
- Experience working with clients with credit requirements.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage priorities.
- Tertiary qualification, preferable in Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Team player who works well with others
- Demonstrated customer service skills (internal and external) - includes relationship building
- Interpersonal skills - confidence, professionalism and integrity and strong sense of accountability
To apply please click apply or call Antonia Ciarletta on +61 3 86282100 for a confidential discussion.