Commercial Credit Manager
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location North Sydney
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading financial institution is looking for an experienced Team Leader with a background in Commercial Loans. The Team Leader will be a key part of the management team and will be responsible for growing a team of permanent Credit Assessors. The success of the role will be measured through credit/operational losses, profitability of portfolio and compliance with agreed SLA’s as well as various customer satisfaction methods.
- Ensure Clients are provided with an exceptional service consistently
- Reporting to the Head of Credit, whilst managing a team of Credit Analysts
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- Daily managing quality initiatives as a result of analysis and trends (documentation, data capture and analysis, and rectification plans)
- Work with internal & external stakeholders across the value chain including, Sales, Credit and settlements
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain the control framework across the organisation
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results and leading and developing high performance teams
- Experience within commercial business loans
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in the Business
- Excellent technical knowledge of commercial banking products
- Tertiary and/or financial industry qualifications
- An understanding of online operational systems, software and workflow priorities
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your own team and enforce new ideas in a rapidly growing environment. An attractive package for the suitable candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.