Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Location Western Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Antonia Ciarletta
Date posted 29 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This Australian based bank has an exceptional brand, supporting growth, the retention of client relationships and the development of new business
A leading Australian bank and is currently looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to support their Corporate Banking team. With an exceptional brand leading its recent growth, this bank is a powerhouse in retail, business, corporate and institutional banking.
About the role
As an Assistant Relationship Manager you will work collaboratively with a Relationship Manager to manage a portfolio of clients with complex lending requirements in excess of $10million. In this role, you will be required to analyse and manage the underlying credit of clients as well as assist with their day to day needs.
The key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and management of a portfolio of Corporate Banking clients.
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis, answering queries in a timely manner.
- Analysis of new and existing credit facilities in adherence to compliance.
- Assisting with reviewing financial
- Cash Flow Lending
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with clients with complex lending and credit requirements.
- Strong background in Banking, particularly around Relationship Management.
- Strong organisation skills
- Tertiary qualification highly preferable: Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Team player who works well with others
- Demonstrated customer service skills (internal and external) - includes relationship building
- Interpersonal skills confidence, professionalism and integrity and strong sense of accountability
- Strong analytical skills
To apply please click apply or call Antonia Ciarletta on +61 3 86282100 for a confidential discussion.