Senior Relationship Manager
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Antonia Ciarletta
Date posted 9 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This Australian based bank has an exceptional brand, supporting growth, the retention of client relationships and the development of new business
A leading Australian bank and is currently looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking team.
About the role
As a Senior Relationship Manager within Corporate Banking, you will work collaboratively with 2 Senior Relationship Managers and be supported by 2 Assistant Relationship Managers. You will be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients with lending needs of up to $35m. In this role, you will be required to analyse and manage the underlying credit of clients, assist with their day to day needs as well as develop existing and new client relationships.
The key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and management of a portfolio of Corporate Banking clients.
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis, answering queries in a timely manner.
- Analysis of new and existing credit facilities in adherence to compliance.
- Assisting with reviewing financials
- Cash Flow Lending
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a Corporate Banking Relationship Management role with exposure to clients with funding requirements up to $35m
- Experience working with clients with complex lending and credit requirements.
- Strong background in Banking, particularly around Relationship Management.
- Strong organisation skills
- Tertiary qualification highly preferable: Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Team player who works well with others
- Demonstrated customer service skills (internal and external) - includes relationship building
- Proven track record in acquiring new Banking Clients
- Interpersonal skills confidence, professionalism and integrity and strong sense of accountability
- Strong analytical skills
- Well established network of external referral sources
To apply please click apply or call Antonia Ciarletta on +61 3 86282100 for a confidential discussion.