Graduate Finance Consultant
Salary AUD28 - AUD30 per hour + Super + Attractive Remuneration
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 10 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This industry-leading financial institution has several opportunities available for passionate and driven individuals looking to forge a career in the banking and finance industry. This institution is synonymous with providing employees with career opportunities and pathways and is dedicated to continuous learning. In this role you will be responsible for servicing brokers from existing and prospective customers, employers, Planners and external financial advisers regarding products and services offers. The Consultant will manage customer’s expectations of service levels and deliver a superior customer experience at all times.
- Assessing, collating and processing loan application documents
- Reviewing loan application viability
- Liaising with brokers to follow up documentation and to discuss application viability
- Decision making on loan approval or declination
Key skills and abilities:
- Logical thinker with commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level attention to detail
- Understanding of Equities is advantageous
- Analytical nature with high level problem solving
- Ability to work in a high pressure KPI driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a frequently changing environment
- High level of resilience
These opportunities are ideally suited to university graduates seeking a start for a career in banking.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.