Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Antonia Ciarletta
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A exciting opportunity for an experienced Branch Lender to support growth, the retention of client relationships and the development of new business.
As the Branch Lender you will be responsible for managing the branches customer base with home lending requirements, providing a service unlike any other on offer
Key responsibilities include:
- Build an in-depth understanding of your client’s underlying banking needs whilst building strong and lasting relationships with them.
- Undertake financial needs analysis based on the clients situation.
- Meet and exceed KPIs, focusing primarily on lending growth as well as new business development.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain strong relationships with your referral networks.
To be successful in application for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in the Branch Mortgage Lending space.
- Building strong relationships, developing referral networks and generating new business is something that comes naturally to you.
- Ability to use your strong understanding of lending, attention to detail and proven judgement record to ensure that customers needs are met.
To apply please click apply or call Antonia Ciarletta on +61 3 86282100 for a confidential discussion.