Senior Credit Analyst- Asset Finance
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
One of the leading global banks in Australia is looking for highly motivated individual to join their Asset Finance Credit team. In joining this team, you will be part of a rapidly expanding asset finance business.
- Reviewing and assessing a broad range of complex asset finance credit applications
- Assessing new finance opportunities for transactions across a range of financial products and for various asset categories from $150k to above $5m within agreed SLA's;
- Ensuring the best outcome for clients through building and leveraging effective relationships with third parties
- Influencing the sales and product team to help drive innovation
- Providing a high quality service to all stakeholders and ensuring deadlines are met within agreed time frames
- Adhering to all audit and compliance requirements to prevent exposure to unacceptable risk
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed Commerce / Finance / Accounting Degree is essential
- Previous equipment finance experience, dealing with SME’s and mid-large corporate deals would be highly regarded
- Possess strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- The ability to manage business pressures and client expectations
- A passion for numbers and a strong cost and risk minimisation focus
The role of a Credit Analyst represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged. A fantastic package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.