Senior Relationship Manager- Property
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading bank is currently looking for a driven and motivated Banker for their Sydney team to focus on the Commercial Property market. The role will manage a portfolio of Property clients, lending up to $50mil. As the Senior Relationship Manager, you will provide meaningful and proactive solutions for a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will understand the specific needs and goals of the clients and be able to generate new revenue for the bank. The bank is going through an exciting transformation/ growth period and is looking for someone who is ambitious.
- Understand the specific needs and aims of our clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
- Continue to develop and grow client base of new clients
- Own and maintain a portfolio of clients and drive revenue from the portfolio ($15- $50mil)
- Improve customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
- Work with dedicated specialists to drive increase in cross holdings
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a commercial banking relationship management role (large lending exposure)
- Property experience is favoured
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain client relationships
- Thorough understanding of credit and commercial lending
- Excellent communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (finance, accounting, commerce, banking or similar)
This role represents a solid opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An attractive bonus will be put in place for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.